7/14/2007

No-one can save you now

Hello sweets! This is the first time I add a blog entry and Jesus, I never thought I'd ever have a blog but now I just need to have one, to write down how I feel (dead). I have a diary but now I just want to share. Even if no-one reads it. Me and my fiancé broke up today, don't know how and why and how it came we just did, it was a quick idea by Chrys (the boy) and I accepted. We both knew this would happen soon. We were not born in love with each other. Now I feel unchained again - maybe it's gonna be weird for a few weeks, being without him, but I believe it'll be fine again. (I'll miss him forever. But no he was not for me for we have always been different with different goals.)
The feeling now - I am sad about...is...simply. I read my old diary today where a few good friends (the very best friends ever) wrote how they love me, they'll never let me go even if the world come againts. But they left me! No-one cares about me now. Not even my little sister that I love more than anything else in the world. She left me with my sorrow. In this dead world. Everyone left me, good old friends that I tought I'd always count on. Died. Gone. And I don't know why. The one I miss more than I'd ever thought is Timee. My dark angel, my soul. She left me so EASILY. WHY honey, why? I feel depressed again. Buried alive by broken promises, and God why I always want to keep my promises and I just keep them all. Why? For friends that don't care??? Yes, my heart must really be a graveyard. Thank you sweet friends.
(And thanks to Dóra, the one who is still standing by me!!!)
xxx

No comments: