8/18/2007

Myspace

Megújult a Myspace-es oldalam. Tessék meglesni. :D Sokat szarakodtam vele.
Oké, új info nem igazán van, mert mi lenne, de a csábos design a lényeg! <3

Egyébként: chaos. Every other day.
Party last night and the night before and tonight and tomorrow and for always.
I just need to take a shower or a bath would be better - just to fix myself, my hair, my face, to get ready for life. For another day. "Living like a dead end hero every other day" On Sunday we'll have a grill-party somewhere near by, we just don't know the place yet...

+ I just can't wait to hear the full Venus Doom album by HIM. 3 songs are wonderful, enthralling yammi. It rocks like hell. Hopefully my dad would do evertyhing to get the very special edition for me. :P Thank you dad, you are the BEST!!! You are my hero!!!
+
(And I am in love with You, sweetheart and I'll always be no matter what.)

No comments: