9/20/2007

Demons within

2 weeks or more. I guess it'll be MORE. Waiting for a lifetime to see him again.
Today I will sleep in my own bed, home again with my angelic sister. She'd save my life. I know she'll make me believe I can win this war of love.
(Yesterday I met my sweetness Gothica, we got...almost drunk cos we bought a bottle of sweet cherry then went to see Timee in Darkness...it was on of the best days in my life. Again. I love my friends, they won't ever leave me alone...that's how I feel safe. Gothica, I hope to see you soon again! Because I miss you in every moment. You know: 4th October, The Moon concert, we'll rock on!!! I know it's gonna be a wild night yesss it'll kick ass.) All right. Time to wash, time to take a bath, time to fix my hair. Norewa, I hope you gonna have a fantastic night with your friends. Don't drink too much or you won't get home. :))) You have time to sleep so just have fun, and tomorrow sleep all day. -> Sleep all day, party all night, vampires rock. :D


"Love prays the living and praises the dead
In the heart of our hearts by death we were wed

Bleed well the soul you're about to sell
For passion derranged
Kiss and tell, baby we're bleeding well
Bleed well the heart you're about to fail
For reasons insane
Kill and tell, baby we're bleeding well
In hell

...

If death is the answer to love's mysteries
Then bleed on my darling
To the sound of a dream"

No comments: