2/19/2008

The Mission UK

I saw The Mission play live at A38 Budapest last night. The concert was more than fantastic! All the supporting bands were good - Dead Guitars was a big surprise for me because I didn't know the band until last night and actually I kinda fell in love with their songs. But The Mission............oh dear God. I haven't been expecting such a great performance and show. They were playing for 2 long hours, many songs and they were really nice to the ppl. Wayne took one's cell phone during a song - dunno why but that was funny - I think Mark <3 told him to give it back or something. So, the whole show was energetic, Mark was absolutely handsome, didn't think he looks so pretty - but God, even 42 year old people can be HOT like hell. So, after the concert we went to drink something and then we saw that 2 of the guys came down from the stage, talking to people and fan girls hahaha so we desperately started to find a fucking piece of paper to have their autographs on. After a few mins we realized that we still have our tickets so I asked Tom to talk instead of me - because whenever I see a hot guy I just can't open my mouth - so Tom told Mark that I am his biggest fan - actually I didn't even know his name that time lol - so he wrote his signature for me and Dóri. Yes yes yes we have it now!!! After a few mins again we saw that the guys are taking photos with fans so...again we were too shy to go back and ask them for a photo. Then Brigi came...oh girl, I will bless you forever, she said this is the only chance for us in this life so we went back and took those photos with Mark. <3 Actually I took a seat on his left hand. :)))) Ooops, my bad. :) So we went home after all this, satisfied, happy and awake - didn't know how to fall asleep.
Guys, wish you came back once again to Hungary for one more concert, one last, even if I know it was the very last one. I love you guys, I loved the concert I won't ever forget!
Respect. xxx xxx xxx
"and the dance goes on"

No comments: