3/15/2008

Forever in my heart Vol. 2

We could barely sleep the night before the show. Nothing seemed to happen the way it was planned but I think that's normal. Tumbling in the bed all night long, cofee after coffee in the morning with a lot of cigarettes, the rush, doing the make-up with shaking hands and the so expected departure on that so expected day. (I'd really like to thank my parents for helping me making another dream to come alive!) Every second was passing by so fast, fast, fast, too fast. The first time I saw the huge entrance of the Gasometer B I almost screamed like "it's there, it's there and HIM is there too". At arrival I got a little shocked by the people that were already standing, sitting there but we could easily get near the door. And the wait... The growing mass of people, all the agressive people there, mothers, fathers that were pushing everyone farther behind like animals, well it was really funny but disgusting, not the best behaviour for any human beings. All these people should have went there in the morning or anything but should never be pushing the others (us) the way we just couldn't breathe!!! I didn't even understand why they had to pull the cordon about 5 pm when there was nothing there but the closed gates!!!
Right after we could get inside I walked to the 2nd line and I guess the Paradise Lost concert was the best possibility to get in the first - headbang, what else?
I want to say thank you for Timee and Icu for upholding me, helping me get in the first line - yes cos it's all about HIM, all the reasons for my life, this is why it's worth waking up, have waited for 7 years for this moment to come - and the moment I'll be always waiting for, forever and again.

HIM:

They came up to the stage about 9.45 pm it was just like a dream, waved to us and then I saw him! (God, God, just look at him, keep your eyes wide open, he is in front of you, my all, my everything, my sweet murder doom!) Yay, lil imp, wore his sweet hat, black t-shirt (Black Sabbath) and really very dark blue pants and no barb and I was so dead! What more can I say about Ville? He is beautiful in and outside, he is the very everything, everywhere, everytime!!! Burton looked handsome and pretty in black, hmmmm....Linde, yay I swear he just adores playing the guitar! Thank you for making Ville smile so often ("ho-ho") and let me send the words: I got a kick-ass pic of your back. :)
Migé: weeeeel, the same tipical buggers with Valo. (Ville caught a full flying box of some candies in the air -> pretty good reflexes - someone should have dropped me onto the stage ehhh). Gas: is always nice!

SETLIST:

Passion's killing floor - first song
The funeral of hearts - last song
666, Wicked Game, It's all tears
Poison girl, Join me in death, Right here in my arms
Buried alive by love, Soul on fire
Wings of a butterfly, Killing loneliness
Kiss of dawn, Sleepwalking past hope (I missed you), Bleed well
+ Venus Doom solo

And they did not come back. He was gone. Hidden. Wicked.
After it all we went shopping of course to buy posters, shirts and necklaces. Then we ran behind the Gasometer to see them leaving. Ville, you should open your eyes sometimes!!!
I LOVE YOU! That's all. I won't let these moments go till the day I'll see you again and I promise I'll be really close then!

For Timee: I wish these scars stayed on my hand forever, they remind me that it was not a dream!!! Thank you honey!!!

For Ville: thank you for making my birthday perfect! I'm like a moth to your flame...<3 INo, I don't wanna cry, don't wanna cry....Minä rakastan sinua!

"Forever we are,
Forever we've been
Forever we'll be
Crucified to a dream"

Special thanks to: my parents, my sister, Timee Valo, Ilona (always with me), Evy, Gothica, Gas, Burton, Lily, Migé & Valo.

No comments: