10/25/2008

You are the song I need...

I decided to bleed some more and try to show you all what I feel inside. The last few weeks were fantastic. In Szeged - the city where I study - I met some new people and one girl got already too close to my heart which is not bad at all cos she is such a wonderul person and seems to be true. Yes, I am talking about Elphaba. :) You know, soulmates never die and I truly believe we are soulmates. I have met her friends and they are all cool and nice, and what about the pub where I got totally wasted last saturday? Haha. It's the best place in the city to get stoned, at least I successfully completed my mission the last time I was there.
So you might know that I am a huge Lacrimas Profundere fan, so we went to see them just 3 days ago. I still wanna go back in time to enjoy the songs again. The concert was really good though there were only 40 people watching but the band seemed to be nice and talkative and rocking. They could really made me move my ass and shake it. But actually I have already started shaking my butt when the other two bands started to play. Gyöngyvér. You know how much I love them since they are the best Hungarian band and one of my real favorites. They are simply talented so you all should listen to their music. Kinda melancholic but still makes you wanna dance - not anything usual, they have their own image which is really important, the members become one when they are on the stage and I think they are doing all this from the heart, musicly, lyricly precious to me. Finally they have a singer who is good enough to be a frontman - no wonder he can feel what music means to people.
Everything was pretty good though I really do not understand why other "so-gothic" fans haven't been interested in those 3 concerts. Hmhm.
Pictures and other stuff coming soon.
(Thanks for Spooner for sending me the cd - Lost is now a band in my top 10!!!)
Kisses to you all and thanks to Röbi, Spooner, LP, Gyöngyvér, GoE.

No comments: