12/24/2009

Let Christmas take over

It would be so nice to spend Christmas eve with all the precious people I love. So now it's time to let my thankfulness cascade on you all:


My family - I love you, mom, dad and sister. Through all the fights and misunderstandings and sadness, I still live you because beside all these harsh feelings there is love and you have already proven me: I was born into the right and best family. I love our ups and downs. 


Timee the Valo - you are so damn far but every time your msn window pops out, every time you fill my mailbox, it still feels like the first time you wrote me. My biggest dream is yours and your biggest dream is mine. I will always remember the little things in our lives - these little things will always make me want to go on. Thank you for makin' me believe.


Elphaba (the greenest): you are more like a fairy than a witch. "Like a comet from an orbit..." There are no words to say how I love to feel your little self beside me, to sleep with you and caress your forever-baby-skin. And there are no words to say how much you turned my world upside down. I love you for that. ;)


Gothica: you've taught me the biggest lesson in life. Go figure out and you'll see why I am thankful. 


Sweet Nuts - you you you little tease!!! I don't know why I deserved you, have I done anything so good to have a friend like you???!! I can't find the words *gasping* You gave me another dream and reason to live. You keep me strong. And you are always "there to tease me", you bossy bad girl, feels like my whole damn life is depending on you, feels like you keep me breathing (or choking), you are one of the biggest presents in my life and I am so planning to keep you forever, share my bed with you and Mr. Multiple. Experience is still so fresh I can't even realize what you did to me, asshead! I effin love you, green eyes! 


Lully: guess it is forever. I love you. 


Poci: shit shit shit, you always set me straight. I have never met anyone as honest as you. Never thought I'd have boy/friends. Now you are the one and only. Thank you for being you. Always, no matter how shitty a situation is. 


Dorri: van.volt.lesz.


Twiggy: I'll cut it short just because you always talk soooo much! I just simply love you, crazy finn-fan!


Nadja: you are like a cupcake, nutcake, nutella and sugar and all the sweets in the universe. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Hope to shake our butts together as soon as possible. 


Lilian - you are so warm (and HOT in every way ;))! It's a Lili-thing. You pay attention, you are never scared, you have powers, the way you manage relationships is amazing, you leave me breathless. You are one of God's angels. I am 100% sure.


Well..sweet EVERYONE I forgot to mention here, Evy, Cicu, Nina, my friend's list contains so many I can't even count but this must be a good thing. This has to mean: I am not alone. :) 
I THANK YOU.

No comments: