7/06/2010

Eclipse

When it's Twilight then it's Nuts times. And this time it was Eclipse I was going crazy about. But hey, I am a girl, I have a right to love The Twilight Saga! Keep that in mind. Not even mentioning how hot the vamp or the wolf guys are. Maybe some of you are expecting me to write a little longer about this film -- I wish I could but I am speechless, it was so good! Believe me! It was way too different from anything Twilight this time, or maybe it's just the first movie that became as Twilight related as a movie could ever turn out to be. I wouldn't say it's better than Twilight (the first movie) though. There is more action in this one, maybe it's closer to the book, there was not a moment when I could take my eyes off of Edw...oh, the screen. Okay, let's just admit: that Brit heartthrob is still being all sparkly and beautiful. His make-up wasn't so fucked up as I expected -- I mean, it was a lucky surprise for me, he made me hyperventilate and all feisty in the cinema. Sexy times at the movies, God, I am never going to be healed, not with movies like this. Do I even wanna heal? Hell NO!

Eclipse is pretty close to the book, it contains every important second and movement on the screen the way I dreamt it. For me, this movie was perfect. Perfect because of action. And jokes. Funny scenes. Deadly scenes. Emmett scenes. EDWARD scenes. Bed scenes. (Uh-uh.) Fight scenes. (Jasper VS Alice grrrr)

So, how do we feel about it guys?  Let me know!
Twilight will be my forever favorite because that was the perfect beginning of something beautiful, something that has made me addicted and devoted (on an unhealthy level) even though I am 24.
Ridiculous. Haha!

"The clouds I can handle but I can't fight an eclipse."

No comments: