9/14/2010

We rise n shine n fall

In a few days this post will be moved to my other blog and probably I am going to delete these words from my tumblr - only because my tumblr’s not a good place for anything pathetic and miserable. I am talking about two persons - you and me.

See, what once was love and friendship is nothing but the sickest kind of rivalry now. No matter which one of us turned it into a competition first but one thing I know: I am not fine with it, I hate it and even though some catchy emotions like hatred and revenge took you away from me, I just can’t fight you. I respect everything we once had but let’s say it now: we fucked it up, didn’t we? Don’t know where and when, maybe it was me, maybe you - and maybe I am wrong when I say, but at last I have to say it (and there is no way back, it’s on my tongue and I’m afraid if I swallow this shit once again I’ll choke): you have become a bad person. I still remember loving you and feeling your good heart. Now the heart is nothing but a jar of fury and poison. Is this what you really are? Sometimes I wonder if I have ever been right about you. Or is this all you ever wanted?
The truth is, you can only hurt me if I let you. Keep trying if you want to (and it seems you are enjoying the idea of hurting me) but that will only make you a bad person. Nice intentions. Fall into yourself and think it through. The only thing I know is that I have grown tired of this shit between us. I have grown tired of you, we have grown apart and no matter how sad it actually is but this will never get any better. Shining with you felt good and I am grateful. Thank you, anyway.

Source: Gotthyka's Tumblr

1 comment:

spookiness said...

if this entry is about me and us then there is one thing i would like to say..probably you'll see when you'll here: nothing will be the same. your mind will change. and you will need some time,maybe more maybe less, to realize: you are far from your home,you are far from your beloved ones.and you have to get a life over here and it is HARD.keep in touch with the people at home is not too easy as well,because everything is totally different. the country,the life,the enviroment,everything. it's hard to describe your days from this distance. and sometimes you just don't wanna describe your days and don't wanna hear about many things,because your mind is totally full with your own things and you can hardly focusing on other things. and even harder focusing through the online world.
maybe i'm wrong but i don't think so. i know it hard to understand.
anyway,good luck with everything then!