11/05/2007

Reach out and touch faith

Hey all of you. Halloween is over again and seems like it's so hard for me to let it all go. Especially to let go last Friday's night's Sonic Hell-o-Ween in Blue Hell. How I loved it. (Bleed well...sure it was the best song during the night - thanks for Árpi). Nos kicsit be lehettem rúgva. De csak annyira, hogy egy édeset borultam át egy puffon, fotelen, nem tudom, mi volt az, csak azt, hogy sötét volt, nem láttam és amúgy is a hiperaktivitás jellemzett, szóval átpörögtem rajta. (Ne, ne botránkozzon meg senki rajtam, én jót röhögtem magamon.) (Adri, miért nem voltál ott épp akkor, hogy felkaparj és jóóól szembevigyorogj...???) I missed only you Timee, you my snow white queen. Valoka. :) De every day is Halloween alapon csütörtökön megint. London After Midnight. Oh egek. :))) Ritka és értékes este lesz az életemben, nem kéne nagyon illuminálódni. We'll see. "I wanna live, I wanna love but it's a long hard road out of hell"
És köszi Dóri, hogy ott voltál. Remélem, jól szórakoztál with your barbie girl in our barbie world. :) Érdekes dolgokra is tudok ám táncolni, imádtam, we're all a little insane. ... ... ...

Nos Ő. A fogyatékos személyiségzavar megint beütött, de már kezdek hozzászokni - meg amúgy is: a pasiknál mindig van valami, ami nem stimmel. Majd összekapja magát. Or won't ever fix himself completely still I'll stand by him forever (this is my cross to bear). Rebel rebel bitch bitch. I believe he is strong and mature enough to solve his problems (?) but not in that childish way. Thank you honey. (Yes you could hurt me. For a moment it felt like...you love to torture me...dont you honey?) DON'T think that the word "love" died. Not even in your heart. Oh do you love to play dead (not the way I do - it's the death of your heart), oh you love to be locked in your cage??? "Lift up the reciever I'll make you a believer"

Mood:

"No mirror to show and tell,
No kiss that can break the spell,
I'm falling asleep,
Every prince is a fantasy,
The witch is inside of me
Her poison will wash away the memory"

So I wave good bye-bye-bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Igen,jól éreztem magam,és köszönöm,hogy ilyen sokat voltál velem. Jó lenne mindig,távol ettől a sok szartól ami körülvesz...