10/30/2007

Have you ever asked me what I feel???

Never.
You wonderwall falls or so it seems. Though I am strong, no I won't ever fall and break - but you want me to break down and cry? Do you want to end everything? Do you, do you want to leave me in the shadows? It'll put me thru hell. Do it and leave me bleeding. - Just insane, am I? But damn, you don't give a sign, why. Just a sign that I am still there with you, a sign that you need me in that special way. I'd keep my fingers crossed for ever just for one more kiss.
Remember, I need you. Remember, you need me. Is it only my sweet imagination?

"Dead beautiful romance still sleeps on cold ground
a neverending long way to reach your arms
the light can no longer shine
emptiness drinking of my veins
you are the only one still
I search for your cold heart
grief always embrace my heart"

I am with this pale, dying, black, sweet and sickly beautiful lady - jah you. (Gothica666)
Love you with all of my little black heart. Today you'll caress my soul to sleep.
"I'm not afraid to dream to sleep, sleep forever"
xxx

No comments: