12/19/2007

Loner longing...

"Someday I`ll learn to love these scars
Still fresh from the red-hot blade of your words"

I wish to be buried in the world of snow and cold. I am waiting for the snow to fall on my lips again. Christmas is coming and I have only one wish. I'll try to believe strongly so it must come true! :) (You don't understand, you don't need to understand.)

Well, I am up to tide this fu**ing house. Wish me luck.
Angel, look it's snowing again out there! Wish you were here so we'd go & play. No, girl, I don't feel grey. I don't feel blue. I don't feel like the rain. I feel like...the way the snow is coming down. It's so calm, to pure, so beautiful. Sugar from the heavens above - it all makes me have a sweet taste in my mouth. See, how optimistic I am. :)
Things will get better. ("It can't get worse??")

No comments: