1/13/2009

It is all tears

Falling in love, being in love, dying for love is my destiny or so it seem and I really don't want to change. Sacrifice? Yes, love always has its sacrifices, crazy ways, tears, tears, tears but isn't it all just sweet? I have started to play a game, the craziest in my life so far. The most dangerous so far and still don't know if it's worthwhile. But who cares as long as you seem to be pouring real life and real happiness on me. As long as I can keep this part of you with me. As long as loving you makes me feel alive. As long as you seem to be killing me forever. God has given me this sweet red apple to bite and damn I am not afraid to get some more, now that finally my blood got to boil in my veins for you. Beautiful disaster

"My wildest dreamings could not foresee
Lying beside you, with you wanting me...
And I'll make every last moment last
As long as you're mine..."

No comments: