7/11/2009

How do you like it?

I was wrong. The voice I'd walk throught fire for is just a sweet illusion. What else, why should I be right, oh girl, come on and wake up again, everyone is cheating, why should I keep on beliving. No you don't give a fuck about being lovers neither about being friends. Or anyting else in this crazy world but your own ease. Should I be waiting for one more honest word from you? "You think I'm a dirty little game but I don't like it". So really, just get away from me, say no more, I know you are too far gone. I always loved you so it's something you do not deserve. And did I deserve it now that this pain walks with me??! Sometimes we have to say a strong-willed "no" out loud. Fare thee well.

So what about the festival...Gyöngyvér spiced with some Jackson well, tasted weird but gosh I liked what I'd heard. Except that I got already so fucking sick of this whole Jackson misery, this hysteria - don't say you people are not hysterical at all - you are, come on, he is gone. Remember but let go. I respect everything he'd ever done, every song, every move, I was shocked when I googled his name that night but just let him rest in peace now. No more CNN news can bring him back, I don't want to see more shocking photos, I just want to remember him with the same love as I am loving the video of Remember the time. Remember and avoid drama.

So these lines above were more about Michael than the festival itself so...Seeing GYV was the same experience again: the blood in my veins turned to black, I felt the heat, I was like a hand-grenade. You know I was. :)
After their show I saw/heard Korpiklaani too, well not the best Finnish band I have ever seen but good enough to make me hysterical when the lead vocalist started to speak in my all-time fav language: Finnish. Yohooo.
At the same time, me and some friends sat down to play some game. But about 1 am we decided to leave, it was freaking cold anyway.

Well, this girl is home now, sitting in her room, smoking the last cigarette and again she is insomniac. You know, this is me. "I'll never find another way to be and like an actor I do the best I can"

Good night.

No comments: