9/27/2009

I'll take my chances in the here and now

I just finished my dinner (French toast, thanks for the girl next room - you always save me from starving - plus info: I have a huge pot of chicken stew in the fridge but of course I was starving), now I am so ready to drop some lines.
This was a crazy weekend!!!!!!!!!
Arrived at my grandma's on Friday afternoon and nothing special happened 'till my dad called a friend who asked us to visit him. No one told me this was going to be dangerous. I have never met this guy before and just when I was shaking hands with I realized: he was crazy!!! Called us in to his house and that's when I got my first glass of Jägermeister. The first glass. Then one another, and another, counted until six then I was lost. I had a few beers too when he decided to go out. Okay, we found a good pub right in the city center. My hands were already grabbing a nice glass of gin-tonic when I took a seat. I already felt like falling from the barstool but okay I'd have had one more drink, of course, me - already burning with animal instinct. My dad... he was like...sipping a golden river of whiskey. Actually 'till the river went dry. And how the night turned out after couple shots at the bar? WASTED. We were so wasted. And the next day was living hell. Slamming through my hangover I wasn't able to get out of my bed for 2 hours after waking. I wanted to vomit but I could not. It made my cross even heavier to carry. So, with a bad after-taste in my mouth, I was just.......left to bleed lol, suffering for hours 'till mom made me some chamomile tea and it really worked! Rebuilt me in 30 mins, so my dearest darlings, whenever you feel like having the hangover of the year, just remember: chamomile tea will help your recovery. Useful advice, believe me, my mom is a genius. ;)
Yesterday evening I was just too tired to go out with the others and to be a part of a countryside-party. I rather watched Star Wars and Desperado. Mom's birthday went fine. Nice presents and fantastic food. Never spent so much time in front of the sink in my life. Damage to black nail polish, bahhh.
Today was a quiet day. I came back to Szeged and life is the same boredom again. Let's sweeten it with a slice of Dobos.(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Dobos_cake_(Gerbeaud_Confectionery_Budapest_Hungary).jpg)

See you soon bleeders!

No comments: